1995 Land Shark 753 OS Build Now Complete.

Wow!

Slawta is an absolute maniac, follows his heart and does stuff his way. Great riding bikes. This was made so long ago! Awesome.

Nice pics but... tell me how it rides!!!

Wow!

Slawta is an absolute maniac, follows his heart and does stuff his way. Great riding bikes. This was made so long ago! Awesome.

Nice pics but... tell me how it rides!!!

The ride is unbelievable, where my other bikes rumble the Shark feels like its running on glass. This is a crit bike with a high bottom bracket, steep 74 degree angles and really short stays, it handles quick but very predictable, no twitch, no flex is detectable when off the saddle stomping on it. All I can say is... Perfect.

: Mike

The ride is unbelievable, where my other bikes rumble the Shark feels like its running on glass. This is a crit bike with a high bottom bracket, steep 74 degree angles and really short stays, it handles quick but very predictable, no twitch, no flex is detectable when off the saddle stomping on it. All I can say is... Perfect.

Did you happen to get the weight of the frame?

Did you happen to get the weight of the frame?
No I did not, but the complete bike with out bottles, pump, tool kit, and bar tape, came in at 20lbs 3oz (9.157kg), not bad for a triple and a Brooks saddle. Sorry for the late reply but I had to read the entire "French Bike Thread" that was just amazing.

No I did not, but the complete bike with out bottles, pump, tool kit, and bar tape, came in at 20lbs 3oz (9.157kg), not bad for a triple and a Brooks saddle. Sorry for the late reply but I had to read the entire "French Bike Thread" that was just amazing.

Not bad at all for a stiff bike with a steel fork.

Latest posts

Back