1995 'Dale m500, Pace/Coda/Hope/ControlTech/XT NOW SPLITTING

Re:

Just incase you have to split would be interested in the brake levers and rear mech price dependent. Thank you.

Re: Re:

Chris D":2lw930nb said:
Just incase you have to split would be interested in the brake levers and rear mech price dependent. Thank you.

Might end up having to at this rate sadly :roll: :facepalm:

Re: 1995 Cannondale m500, Pace/Coda/Hope/ControlTech/full XT

The markets a bugger for fully built finished bikes. I feel your pain. I'd be interested in the wheelset if you do split.

Re: Re:

Chris D":pqp73whc said:
TheBear1978":pqp73whc said:
Chris D":pqp73whc said:
Sad though it might be, let me know please if you do.

Will do but would probably sell the brakes as a set

Fair enough, thank you. In that case will only be interested in the rear mech.

I'm sure you understand as a full NOS set they would be more attractive cheers

Re: 1995 Cannondale m500, Pace/Coda/Hope/ControlTech/full XT

Happy New Year, potentially looking at stripping and selling as parts now dir to lack of interest in complete built bike and lowball offers so trying to gauge interest. If folk are interested please let me know cheers

NOW SPLITTING, parts won't be removed until I have firm buyers in place and all parts are unable to be posted until 14th January at the earliest. Prices are what I paid for them and commensurate with what I have seen parts advertised and sold for.

All prices do not include postage (will ship worldwide at your cost), payment via PayPal, add 4% for G&S or payment as gift

Frameset/Headset/BB: 1995 Cannondale m500 2.8 series in Iceland Green Metallic with Green Pearl Hyper-highlight, Tioga Alchemy 1 1/8" aheadset, brand-new Shimano BB-UN55 112mm cartridge, £150 or with original Pepperoni forks £175 or including original Force40 braking mechanism F&R NO LONGER FOR SALE

Original forks: Colour-coded Pepperoni forks NO LONGER FOR SALE
Original braking mechanism: Force40 F&R £40
Suspension forks: 1997 Pace RC36 carbon, serviced and rebuilt 2018 (zero miles since) £150 SOLD
Bars: Original ControlTech 6061-T6 alloy in black £45
Stem: ControlTech 130mm 5 deg NOS with Chris King top-cap (black) £35
Saddle: NOS Cannondale Coda titanium NO LONGER FOR SALE
Seatpost: Original ControlTech team 27.2mm/350mm with new decals (black) £50
Brakes: XT m739 V-brake F+R (VGC) £50
Shifters: Gripshift SRT800 X-ray with brand-new grips (NOS) £45 NO LONGER FOR SALE
Front mech: XT m737 £20 NO LONGER FOR SALE
Rear mech: XT m737 £25 NO LONGER FOR SALE
Cassette: XT m737 8 spd NO LONGER FOR SALE
Chainset: Cannondale Coda Competition 502M CNC 22/32/42t NO LONGER FOR.SALE
Spare chainset: XT m737 newly hand-polished £50
Wheels: Mavic X517 laced to Hope Susp Ti front/Hope Tiglide rear (silver) £130 (w/o cassette) or £150 (with cassette) with free IRC System 5 2.1" tyres fitted and new inners SOLD
Skewers: Cannondale Coda Expert QR alloy black anodised NO LONGER FOR SALE

Back