Sold 1994 Specialized S-Works FSR - Frameset & Parts

Once A Hero

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Putting the bulk of my S-Works FSR up for sale so I can focus on other builds.

First up for grabs is the following;

Frameset :- 18” Frame, Carbon FSX Fork, Aheadset, OEM Specialized Ti-Stem, OEM Specialized Seatpost and Perforated Ti-Prolong Saddle.

The frame, stem & seatpost are in excellent condition with little more than storage marks. The frameset may have been built up a few times, but I’m not sure the frame has been ridden off-road (I’ve only ridden it on the street). It's basically in the same condition it was sold to me.

The forks - still in great condition, have had some use, but are correct for the bike. I will include two braces - the original ‘low’ brace complete with a Tektro canti rocker, and a reproduction ‘high’ brace with the integrated canti hanger which will allow for better canti selection/choice.

The saddle - again correct for the bike, but has plenty of patina.

£750 posted in the UK.
*Edit: I'm happy to split the above to suit other combinations (such as frame only, forks only, etc), just thought it would be good to list it together as the parts are hard to find on their own* - SOLD

Second up for grabs is the wheelset;

Specialized S-Works Z21-Pro 32H rims on Hugi hubs (8 speed cassette not included), freshly built with double butted Sapim spokes and Sapim nipples. Rims have quite a bit of wear.
£250 posted in the UK - SOLD off-site

Other parts;

Specialized Ti trick release front and rear skewers £37.50 posted in the UK
Specialized Ti bottom bracket, 107mm, boxed £60 posted in the UK - SOLD to RLLTMG
Specialized handle bar, 540mm un-cut (I think) £20 posted in the UK - SOLD to for Hoppy
Specialized S-Works grips, grey, short for gripshift, £20 posted in the UK - SOLD to AHAHAH1966
ZOOM “Ned Overend’ bar ends, black, with plugs £25 posted in the UK - SOLD off-site

Link to the pics:

10315904-0F6C-47F4-9346-9D37F5445DE7.jpeg
A638CADC-D8B8-4849-B5CA-F8FB6981A010.jpeg
DFA533E7-33AC-4460-9594-E8AED1AE15D0.jpeg
FE9A6C35-A3B2-4F5A-BBE4-A8DFF8BF180E.jpeg

Here’s a pic of the bike built up for info. S-Works FSR.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to buy the specialized grips, and the Specialized handlebar curve. Is it possible to have photos of the two components? Will you let me know the cost of shipping for Italy? Is it ok to pay with PayPal by sending money to friends and relatives? If you send your PayPal details by private message, I will immediately make the payment as soon as you tell me the cost of shipping for Italy. I await your reply and thank you very much.

Back