1994 Dean Ti - FINISHED (again) 05/07/2018

pw_pw_la":10ww78nl said:
Yeah, that seems to be about the price you have to pay online for that stuff now...

It's heartbreaking!

I have a baby's first build in the works, which I'm currently stockpiling parts for. And had this vague California-themed idea in my mind for components... Paul and White Industries mainly...

But it's seemingly increasingly unlikely/unaffordable, so I'm sure it will end up being XTR with WI and Paul accents... And that's only if I'm lucky!

I built my latest 2020 Ti bike with as much White, Paul as I could.

ez054098":3cegjjc8 said:
timkrik":3cegjjc8 said:
Dean Ti forks do exist. Per the comments on this thread (http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 2#p3034592) Dean will still make one upon request.

I put down my deposit yesterday.

Nice!

I called them today re: ordering a rigid fork in anticipation of acquiring a 91 Dean Colonel.

Johannes asked me to specify axle-to-crown and offset measurements. My limited knowledge and research suggests that 26" bikes have a relatively standard 40mm offset. Though, I am not sure on the axle-to-crown measurement. Any suggestions are welcome regarding an a-to-c measurement for this application.

I put down a deposit February 2nd with Dean. It has been radio silence. The only time I hear from them is when I email for status. I finally asked to get my deposit back, and haven't heard anything.

I put down a deposit February 2nd with Dean. It has been radio silence. The only time I hear from them is when I email for status. I finally asked to get my deposit back, and haven't heard anything.
I asked for a refund last week and still haven't heard anything.

Back