1993 Marin Team Issue

kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View

I'd be surprised if it doesn't get bought to split.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yeah. Right now. In 4 days time could be a very different story.
Group set seen some miles

That’s not far from me at all, happy to help get it to a new owner. I have a Team so won’t be bidding, although it is nice! Work takes me all across S Wales and occasionally N Wales.. Bristol in a few weeks too.

I bought it. I’ll be transferring the parts over to another Marin(Ti FRS) I have. So the frame and forks will soon be for sale, if anyone wants those let me know.

Oh man, I wish I knew those would be getting moved on a week ago!

Good purchase. Congrats.

If the stem/bars become available, or any of the decals it came with please let me know.

Thanks! It shot up a lot at the end.

I’ll let you know. I’ll probably let the decals go with the frame as that’d be best but I’ll post on here depending on what the buyers want to do.

I was initially going to sell the frame and forks but I may add the stem and bar and headset. Keeping the rest for my Ti FRS. Depends on what the buyers want parts wise.

Oh man, I wish I knew those would be getting moved on a week ago!

Good purchase. Congrats.

If the stem/bars become available, or any of the decals it came with please let me know.
I have a black stem off a 93 team Marin that could be polished up silver like the stem on the bike savage bought. Which bar was it on the 1993? I have a Marin bar too

Back