Withdrawn Klein Rascal & Cannondale M1000

pazaudi

Retro Guru
Morning all,

I've been co-locating between the UK and Spain for a while now and I'm going to be out of the UK permanently soon so I need to reduce my belongings. I have two recently acquired bikes that I cannot take with me so I need to sell them on, hopefully to the RB world.

1991 Klein Rascal:

This is an MC1 1991 21" frame that is very original. Apart from the tyres it's pretty much all there, full XT groupset including the seat post. The frame is in good condition, being honest there are some small areas of paint bubbling but overall it's very good. Please see below for pics. Price: £625

1993 Cannondale M1000:

This is a 20" frame, again in good condition with some small scratches and a very small ding in the top tube. Like the Klein I believe it's mostly original, this year they came with DX and Coda parts. This has original Panaracer Smokes on it which are still useable and also a Flite saddle included. See pics below. Price: £375

I'm based in Swindon but travel the M4 to Slough on a daily basis. Any questions please ask and I'll try my best to answer.

Latest posts

Back