1993 Brodie Rodie

Not much paint restoration then? good news all round :cool:

Curious as to what mods were made to it, rack mounts or similar?

Definitely! I'll use the same guys who did the work on my Toad to colour match the paint and refinish. I was very pleased with what they achieved. Exactly that in terms of the mods Mark. More on that to follow

A previous owner had eyelets added and had just repainted the ends in black. The frame is currently with a friend, who is removing the eyelets and the paint. The next step will be colour matching and getting it partially repainted.

image (2).jpg image (3).jpg

Last edited:
:) it’s lovely! Not really seen a bROADie before. (Where’s my coat?). Great colour. Looking forward to more.
I’ve deleted my initial post/guess as apart from being slightly embarrassed about the portmanteau remark, I thought it might ruin the suspense fun.

Last edited:
:) it’s lovely! Not really seen a bROADie before. (Where’s my coat?). Great colour. Looking forward to more.
I’ve deleted my initial post/guess as apart from being slightly embarrassed about the portmanteau remark, I thought it might ruin the suspense fun.

I wasn't intending on being particularly secretive about it. I just only have a limited number of pics and the frame isn't in my possession at the moment :LOL:

Back