1992 Yo Eddy frame and forks.

It appears I’m too new to this forum to PM, so here is my email address garnier dot victor at gmail dot com

Thanks!
V.

FAT sizing is Med is for someone 5’10”-6’, M/L 6’-6’2” and L is 6’2 upwards. There is some wiggle room depending on if you are built like an Orang or T Rex.

FAT sizing is Med is for someone 5’10”-6’, M/L 6’-6’2” and L is 6’2 upwards. There is some wiggle room depending on if you are built like an Orang or T Rex.
I would say an M is like a 17” and an ML is 18”, or thereabouts. I’m 5’10” and, whilst I have both sizes, the ML is my size. I don’t think someone at 6’ would be comfortable on an M..

I would say an M is like a 17” and an ML is 18”, or thereabouts. I’m 5’10” and, whilst I have both sizes, the ML is my size. I don’t think someone at 6’ would be comfortable on an M..

This is from the FAT 99 Brochure. They suggest 5’9”-6’ for a Medium. Its personal preference at the end of the day and everybody has different body proportions and riding style. FATs ‘typically’ have longer TTs and this may influence what frame a rider prefers. :)

Attachments

• DAA165C9-E273-4553-A8E2-A60FF96D45F8.jpeg
    DAA165C9-E273-4553-A8E2-A60FF96D45F8.jpeg
    195.7 KB · Views: 11
This is from the FAT 99 Brochure. They suggest 5’9”-6’ for a Medium. Its personal preference at the end of the day and everybody has different body proportions and riding style. FATs ‘typically’ have longer TTs and this may influence what frame a rider prefers. :)
Yep - agree. As you say, we’re all different shapes and prefs!

Back