1992 Scott Pro Racing - finished May 06 pics on p5!

Nice Bart! You gave him 2nd live!

May I ask why You use black outer ring? I think an oryginal silver/champagne could looks good too, or even better ;)

skolioza":37vmpluo said:
Nice Bart! You gave him 2nd live!

May I ask why You use black outer ring? I think an oryginal silver/champagne could looks good too, or even better ;)

Thanks!

I used a black outer because it looked like they used a black one in the catalogue. I'm not so sure about it now. I think they used a M730 crankset for the picture in the catalogue. I'm going to change it for the original silver rings! Will post new pics with the XTR seatpost! ;)

Finished!

Finished my Scott today. XTR seatpost and orginal XTR chainrings, Panaracer Timbuk II tires and a nice Scott chainstay protector!

GroteFoto-OQLKCHNO.jpg

GroteFoto-8BD7PZ88.jpg

GroteFoto-RK3SDD33.jpg

GroteFoto-SDFXWYQS.jpg

GroteFoto-YQX83UGK.jpg

GroteFoto-YCWOMXTH.jpg

GroteFoto-GMPDI8B8.jpg

GroteFoto-Z6EVMIR6.jpg

GroteFoto-EKTQ3ETP.jpg

GroteFoto-KDTEWFBM.jpg

GroteFoto-ZZBVDXTG.jpg

GroteFoto-HSOH6WLX.jpg

GroteFoto-IW8E8RGG.jpg

GroteFoto-ZTEYYTBP.jpg

Jolly nice Bart! Have been following this one since the start - great to see it finished.

Never seen rm400s in black before - they must have taken some finding!

Out of interest what was the OEM stem? The Ringle suits the build but it does draw your eye as being a 'non original' part in a factory build.

nevadasmith":x9icwv2y said:
Jolly nice Bart! Have been following this one since the start - great to see it finished.

Out of interest what was the OEM stem? The Ringle suits the build but it does draw your eye as being a 'non original' part in a factory build.

Thanks!

The OEM stem was a black Ritchey! I got one, but still looking for a NOS one... Hard to find one...

stumpjumper1990":2f7qfqtw said:
nevadasmith":2f7qfqtw said:

Thanks!

The OEM stem was a black Ritchey! I got one, but still looking for a NOS one... Hard to find one...

Good luck with the search - you have found much rarer things :LOL: Good luck!

(I've got a NOS silver one - guessing you are after black?)

Back