1992 Marin team issue - restored and ridden

Come on, who voted for me😜 I mean the Bolinas got more votes than me… I would’ve liked to see a different bike win rather than the typical colourful xt equipped bike with turbo and exotic stem but ah what can you do. Don’t want to sound sour but it’s quite boring watching the same people win botm again and again..

Come on, who voted for me😜 I mean the Bolinas got more votes than me… I would’ve liked to see a different bike win rather than the typical colourful xt equipped bike with turbo and exotic stem but ah what can you do. Don’t want to sound sour but it’s quite boring watching the same people win botm again and again..
You can expose votes this time, he was a member called monkeytennis.
Your bike is great, don't worry too much about it. I would sell a kidney to have one like that

Anyway nice x lite top cap arrived and will probably strip the anodising.
Not sure if you know already:

4 grams NaOH (Lye) to 200 mL distilled water @ 27C

You can buy pure lye for 10 bucks or so in Amazon or just about any specialty hardware store. Comes in pellet form then dissolves in water. Don't forget eye protection and skin protection. Lye eats skin if too concentrate. Have fun!

Not sure if you know already:

4 grams NaOH (Lye) to 200 mL distilled water @ 27C

You can buy pure lye for 10 bucks or so in Amazon or just about any specialty hardware store. Comes in pellet form then dissolves in water. Don't forget eye protection and skin protection. Lye eats skin if too concentrate. Have fun!
But can’t you just use oven cleaner?

I’m pissed because now I’ve noticed that the godamn bottle isn’t pushed in far enough and now that’ll nag me till the end of time
That’s bike OCD at its most extreme right there….

I’ve got a titanium bolt upgrade kit for those forks. . 😬😬

Actually it’s the earlier Mag Ti bolts I have.

It’s this SRP upgrade you’re wanting.

Must be worth 10g at least.

Attachments

• IMG_7825.jpeg
    IMG_7825.jpeg
    196.9 KB · Views: 3
Back