1992 KLEIN RASCAL - SOLD

Archangel

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Time to sell my wife's 1992 KLEIN RASCAL as it doesn't get any use - she prefers riding her modern full susser so this'll pave way to a Vpace Max26 for my daughter...

The bike has a complete Deore XT setup - and I mean *complete* down to the headset, seatpost, QRs etc. The colour is Candy Red, one of the 'no-cost options' for 1992 model year.

The bike has been a rider so it's not a flawless "garage queen". There are some scratches here and there that have been fixed with patch-up paint. However, there no dents or dings whatsoever! Bottom bracket spins smoothly and all the components work very well too!

Here's the full spec list:
Frame: 1992 Klein Rascal, size 18"/XS, Serial: RTT000367
Fork: Spinner/Klein
Headset: Shimano Deore XT M730
Brakes: Shimano Deore XT M734
Brake/shift levers: Shimano Deore XT M095 Rapidfire Plus
Brake cables: Shimano
Shift cables: Shimano
Front derailleur: Shimano Deore XT M735
Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore XT M735
Cassette: Shimano Deore XT M735, 7 speed
Chain: Shimano IG
Crankset: Shimano Deore XT M730, 170mm
Pedals: Shimano Deore XT M735
Stem: Tioga T-Bone 90mm
Handlebar: Answer Hyperlite (uncut)
Grips: GrabOn MTN-2
Saddle: Selle Italia Flite Titanium (red logo)
Seatpost: Shimano Deore XT M730
Seatpost binder: Shimano Deore XT M730
Front hub: Shimano Deore XT M730
Rear hub: Shimano Deore XT M732
QRs: Shimano Deore XT M730
Rims: Wolber AT20
Front tyre: Panaracer Dart Kevlar (reissue, unused)
Rear tyre: Panaracer Smoke Kevlar (reissue, unused)
Bottle cage: Specialized (original)

PRICE: 750 EUR including shipping in Europe SOLD

The bike is in Finland. I'll ship worldwide. As you see, the price includes shipping inside Europe. If you live elsewhere, you'll only pay the difference (I'd say 40-100€ depending on distance).
I'll ship in two boxes: one for the frame & the other for the wheels.

Re:

I made the decision making a bit easier and included the shipping costs into the price.

The price almost covers my own cost for the bike so I think it's pretty good and especially when one compares this to the prices found on eBay...

Archangel,
Just wanted to say thank you. The Rascal has arrived (only took 2 days from Finland which was much quicker than expected). The bike is in great condition, clean and was well packed and protected in transit. Looking forward to getting out on the trails.

Back