1992 Claud Butler Antaeus 653 Magnum FINISHED

Re: Claud Butler Antaeus 653 - 3 times a lady

They're just jealous and clearly needing some fruit.
That, and medication. :)

It's looking really nice now it's stickered up and should build to a nice ride too fitted with XT.

Jamie

Jamiedyer":2kmmiyrs said:
They're just jealous and clearly needing some fruit.
That, and medication. :)

It's looking really nice now it's stickered up and should build to a nice ride too fitted with XT.

Jamie

Thank you Jamie....

See? You scurvy riven dogs! That’s a comment!

Now go and eat a portion of your five a day....

legrandefromage":13671z25 said:
Can I have it back now?
:LOL: :LOL: :mrgreen:

Talking of stuff on loan from The Grand Post Count Whore :LOL: do you remember these?

They were so rough I didn’t have the patience to polish them up so I had them vapour blasted then clear powder coated. Decals need a bit of work though. 530A4A3F-C95E-49DF-B895-A8E1E3F583F9.jpeg E34C9206-8D0B-4876-8359-621A1E1F334A.jpeg

Last edited:

I'd put the little union jacks back on

I am really jealous though, I simply dont have the spare money for this, or at least the missus would never let me have the money for this, hang on

''what dear? Oh yes, its those bicycle things again, yes dear, sorry dear, I'll get on with in mo... OK I'll do it now''

Retro Spud":2ryxitle said:
legrandefromage":2ryxitle said:
A fitted BB that should have aluminium cups both sides...

Now that’s a real comment ^^^ :D ..... plastic cup :shock: :facepalm:

Jesus Christ Mr Peach with slap dash attention to detail like that anyone would think your rebuilding a crappy Carrera, and itching to covering it in stickers

Better be off now, as I’ll have LGF after me for knocking under valued brands :LOL:

Have you been on the sauce??

legrandefromage":3a03d27o said:
I'd put the little union jacks back on

I am really jealous though, I simply dont have the spare money for this, or at least the missus would never let me have the money for this, hang on

''what dear? Oh yes, its those bicycle things again, yes dear, sorry dear, I'll get on with in mo... OK I'll do it now''

Yeah, I often imagine what I could do if I won the lottery....e-bay would see a massive spike in second hand parts sales that’s for sure.

And before anyone thinks "he's got pomegranates in his kitchen... he must be loaded"

The artwork wasn’t expensive as I did most of that myself on a free to download old Coral draw package, Gil is very reasonable priced for his vinyl’s, the powder coating only cost £40 (ok so he’s a mate/work supplier so I get great rates) and the original price of the frame to me from Longun was gentlemanly priced.

Plus, the missus makes me sell stuff (or at least list it) before I’m alowed to buy/spend more. (yes, I know, I’m a pussy whipped shadow of my forma self)

Persimmons that’s them things in the fridge

Back