1991 Rocky Mountain Experience

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
they did ship to the Netherlands even if it wasn't listed. Did you contact them?

Rio":1ytzqvso said:
they did ship to the Netherlands even if it wasn't listed. Did you contact them?

I have just asked, but in English, so I hope they understand. It's exactly what I want and a good price.

Rob Atkin":qjmkp4zs said:
Rio":qjmkp4zs said:
If not, contact me and I'll try to buy one more for you if you want

I've just paid the BIN and asked for a total!! A bit cheeky I suppose.

haha! I must admit, that's excactly what I did... :LOL:

The brake levers arrived today.

The spec list in the catalogue doesn't say if they are 2 finger or 4 finger. I think they may have been 4 finger when teamed with the Gripshift.

Anyway, 4 finger are AWESOME.

Check them out!

bb32d0d3.jpg

:shock: :D :LOL: :shock:

Forgot to show you this......
e51d2f56.jpg

Is there any other retro bikes that come with a bashguard as standard? I know it's a common thing nowadays but I can't think of anything from BITD that did apart from this bike.

Back