1991 GT Karakoram Elite 20"- Reduced

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
GT Karakoram Elite 20" C-C midnight sky colour with a couple of chips... or patina if you prefer, new brake pads fitted bars are a tad faded but the paint really pops in the sun. virtually original except for tyres & saddle which have been replaced with IRC Mythos tyres and a gel selle san marco., it has the original AME grips the Deore DX groupset works great , the STi still works faultlessly

really wanted to keep this but Too long for me sadly.

£175 collected from York,

would swap for a nice 1989 marin bear valley (I know, bit specific :oops: )

alternatively, would sell the frame, forks, headset, seatpost, post clamp/collar, stem, bars seprately if interested as the groupset would sit on my kona well.

temporary_zpsac1dd155.jpg

temporary_zps08370396.jpg

temporary_zps250430e5.jpg

temporary_zps54619ee9.jpg

temporary_zpsbee4f918.jpg

Post here then PM me with your interest and opinion on price you feel you should be paying

RBG

Early Mk 1 Pace RC30 1" threaded steerer 177mm Reynolds 531 custom Blades, polished alu crown with Pace decal intact. finished in red but really could do with a repaint as has marks with surface rust spots/patina blemishes.
These would look great on any ride when refinished , Gil_m should be able to sort the correct reynolds decals too ;) Will also include the original spare 130mm steerer.
New piccis

SOLD

Back