1990's Marin - Anyone want it?

g33m4n

Retro Newbie
Hi all,

Just to give you a little background; i inherited a Marin MTB from my uncle many years ago who was a keep MTB'er.
I'm assuming this bike is from the 1990s and originally it was matt black and fluorescent yellow however a friend of mine borrowed it for his son who decided to 'pimp it' with a pretty awful respray.
The bike is in pretty poor condition but i was wondering if it would be of interest to anyone before it gets scrapped.
I'm moving house so if anyone would like it, they're welcome to collect it from my garage in Winchester.

Drop me a note if you're interested and i'll get some photos up this evening.

saw the title and thought Doug aka Wookiee would probably be interested and behold.........1st reply, if the right size it would be bit big for me :D

daugs":2v9c4c5d said:
saw the title and thought Doug aka Wookiee would probably be interested and behold.........1st reply, if the right size it would be bit big for me :D

Wadda ya sayin! :mrgreen: Gotta love a Marin and even more so a free one!

Doug and his Marin love all over it. I was thinking of having a tinker with one just to see what he's going on about. Hey ho, I'm too slow. Couldn't get up to Winch anyway at the mo

Pyro Tim":1mz95owl said:
Doug and his Marin love all over it. I was thinking of having a tinker with one just to see what he's going on about. Hey ho, I'm too slow. Couldn't get up to Winch anyway at the mo

I know Tim nothing if not predictable..picked this up this morning!

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=253265

Thanks for all the interest however i've got someone coming to pick it up tomorrow as he got first dibs, glad the old girl might get a new lease of life!

Back