1990 Gitane Fignon tribute

Looks fantastic! I have just restored my 83 team pro, after a really bad paint job, I rattle canned mine, now waiting for decals. Such a strong colour scheme. Yellow turbo saddles are the thing to must have now. I can’t justify 35 quid for the tape though so mine is a bit more gold in colour.
Thanks nearly there, I am just setting the gears and fixing the saddle height. I will post an update shortly. I got a turbo recovered in Belgium - turned out very nice. The 83 Team Pro is one of the most sought after Gitanes with the front deraileur braze-on and Columbus tubing.

This is mine, I just stuck the stickers on it. I have Gp4 on Spidel but I want to ride it, not just look at it. If the drop out holds, (it was broken like most of the 150 team pro 83 frames) then I’ll get it restored, for now it’s preserved and somewhere to hang my new old stock Modolo pros!

Cyclomondo on ebay has a nice Columbus SL decal set. That looks great.
Yes I was reading on the Gitane USA site that not more than 200 team pros were built in any year so they don't even pop up on ebay that often.

Back