1989 Muddy Fox Seeker 19" (Frameset SOLD)

reanimation

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Sold frame set parts available

I've pulled this old gem out of the loft. Bought It when looking for a 1990 but since built up a 21" frame from scratch as a nice Utility bike, It was so nice to ride, I ended up finding a load of nice NOS Deore II to fit on it and some new wheels as a cherished but usable retro utility.

This is a 19" frame Tange Infinity with wishbone rear and nice classic details and period MF charm, and 1" cromo fork. Unsurprisingly it's a lot like 1989 Orange Clockwork in shape look and features if a little heavier perhaps. Looks to be nice relaxed geometry.
These had Suntour XCE groupo originally with nice thumbshifters. Rims Are Araya on MF branded hubs.

I threw it on eBay quickly as they had a promotion but actually intended to post here first. I know there's a few Fox fans, so here it is.

s-l1600.jpg

Here's how my big utility version turned out for reference
https://photobucket.com/gallery/user/st ... cGc=/?ref=

It will need a full rebuild of course but is a good start of a winter project. I've not even cleaned it. It should polish up fairly nice.
Rear mech has broken but theres a well used spare I can throw in or a really nice later one I recently bought I've put somewhere. I wasn't going to include the non original chainset either, it needs an original XCE one really.

I'm not desperate to sell, could happily hoard it a bit longer! But if it's something you could use let me know, will be better getting used.
I'm asking £125 on ebay for the bunch of bits pictured would let it go a little less here, or I would sell the frameset only, frame only, or something in between. Let me know if you're interested and look at possibilities.

Re: 1989 Muddy Fox Seeker 19" Frameset/rolling project

How much for frame and forks posted to Belgium?

WimVDD":l9vbcl8w said:
Hi, Thanks for your interest. I was hoping to post in the UK, but I will look in to it for you.
Thanks

reanimation":3jif9r1u said:
WimVDD":3jif9r1u said:
Hi, Thanks for your interest. I was hoping to post in the UK, but I will look in to it for you.
Thanks

Thanks! Very much appreciated!

Wim

Latest posts

Back