1989 Muddy Fox Pathfinder

SnoopRog

Retro Newbie
Clearing out the garage and found my old 1989ish Muddy Fox Pathfinder, in a purple/burgundy crackle finish.
It's been unused for at least 5 years, it's pretty scruffy, and it has various replacement parts ranging from a virtually unused LX rear mech to some 90's-tastic purple anodised brake levers. I think it has a GT saddle on it for some reason. There's a bit of slop in the headset, and the wheels don't match. The frame (feat. wishbone seat stay) isn't particularly big, maybe a medium - I can take some measurements towards the end of this week if anyone knows how to size them up. I got it from a police auction in the early 90s, and the serial number has been filed off by some lowlife.
Despite all of the above :) I'd like it to go to someone who can make use of some or all of it, so...£30?

Collect from Berkhamsted, Herts, or Aldworth, West Berks, or High Wycombe, Bucks (weekdays). I can sort some pictures if anyone is interested, but again, it would be towards the end of this week.

Attachments

• 2020-08-16 14.28.25.jpg
    2020-08-16 14.28.25.jpg
    616 KB · Views: 245
Re:

As I said, I'm not 100% sure on the size - I'll measure the seat tube on Thursday pm. It's more of a medium to small size, definitely not large.

Re:

Finally managed to measure the seat tube - from the centre of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube it's 18"

Re: Re:

KondratievsBike":2eawbsng said:
yes please!

May I have dibs while I check if my friend in Berko will pick it up for me?

Of course you can - tell your friend we're on Finch Road/Orchard Road.

Re: Re:

SnoopRog":3rtwwfz3 said:
KondratievsBike":3rtwwfz3 said:
yes please!

May I have dibs while I check if my friend in Berko will pick it up for me?

Of course you can - tell your friend we're on Finch Road/Orchard Road.

Fab thank you.

Just checked and they could get it on Sunday if that suited.

Cash or PayPal?

What's the best way to share contact details - can you pm me (not sure what the minimum post number is before I can pm anyone)?

Back