1989 MS Racing Comp XT, Kent

What dicks. Obviously now chasing money. It will probably backfire as they will have probably set a high reserve based on you willing to pay £120. With eBay fees and the likelihood of someone willing to bid and collect based on location can't see them making more than they had it on FB. Will probably fail to sell IMHO. Very annoying. I can ask them some stupid questions for you if you want as your name might come up on eBay and they might make the FB connection thinking the big money is gonna' come rolling in!
I’ve sent them a mssg on eBay from her indoors’ account, asking if they have a BIN price in mind but no reply as yet.

I just wish people would communicate and tell it straight.

Ok it’s an MS Racing but it absolutely bottom of the line albeit it’s almost original and in good condition.

I don’t think the seller realises what it is. Fair play if they want a bit more cash but it’s certainly not a pot of gold rare find.

If it was the black Pro-Comp XT it might be worth £300+, but it’s definitely not CR1 or 2 territory.

What dicks. Obviously now chasing money. It will probably backfire as they will have probably set a high reserve based on you willing to pay £120. With eBay fees and the likelihood of someone willing to bid and collect based on location can't see them making more than they had it on FB. Will probably fail to sell IMHO. Very annoying. I can ask them some stupid questions for you if you want as your name might come up on eBay and they might make the FB connection thinking the big money is gonna' come rolling in!
Exactly how it'll go.....does make me wonder if postings on retrobike do us any favours.....the clueless Google their old "rare" bike and they see multiple hits here....oooh ....one million dollars...🙄

He's got a good eBay score and he's got an old classic Datsun 240z also for sale on behalf of his friend at the moment. Go into his sales history and he's sold a fair few motorbike bits as well as some car stuff, so a bit of a wheeler dealer. He's just trying his luck and guess he might have nothing better to do than try and maximise profit which is why he's gone the eBay route... Let's see if your partner/wife gets an answer! 😜

He's got a good eBay score and he's got an old classic Datsun 240z also for sale on behalf of his friend at the moment. Go into his sales history and he's sold a fair few motorbike bits as well as some car stuff, so a bit of a wheeler dealer. He's just trying his luck and guess he might have nothing better to do than try and maximise profit which is why he's gone the eBay route... Let's see if your partner/wife gets an answer! 😜
I think the eBay seller is selling on behalf of someone. It’s not quite listed right “NS Racing” must be Nigel, Malcolm Smith’s brother!!!

The original Facebook seller was a “more mature” lady. Again poorly listed.

Here’s the Facebook link.

Well it was up to £102 reserve not met with 4 bids. I guess the bidder retracted his/her bids as it's now back to £41 with 2 bids. :rolleyes:

Well it was up to £102 reserve not met with 4 bids. I guess the bidder retracted his/her bids as it's now back to £41 with 2 bids. :rolleyes:
Are they offering post? I bet not....😆 I've bought a couple of bikes recently from the elder generation they don't half hang for the little extra!

Are they offering post? I bet not....😆 I've bought a couple of bikes recently from the elder generation they don't half hang for the little extra!
Nope, no postage, collection only and requesting cash on collection.

Do you want to sell the bloody thing or not?!!! 🤣

🤔

Back