1989 DB Ascent EX - 18.5'' - Boston

Tsundere

Fat Chance Fan
Feedback
View
Looks 100% original including Farmer John's. BIN £120

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Really nice :cool:

Its been on for ages, I've poste dit here before...strange it hasn't sold as its a nice one....but its a small frame, maybe thats the issue.

Yes....stunned its been hanging around for so long.

maybe everyone is at capacity.

Last edited:
That's worth £120 just for the tyres.
Possibly heresy but I can't accept that
tyres that old are worth anything. As in nil, nowt, zilch....
Apart from cult exceptions, run of the mill retro mtbs are fetching pennies. My later Ascent, admittedly slightly up-dated, failed to sell on numerous platforms at 75 quid (the thumbies "worth" half that!).

Possibly heresy but I can't accept that
tyres that old are worth anything. As in nil, nowt, zilch....
Apart from cult exceptions, run of the mill retro mtbs are fetching pennies. My later Ascent, admittedly slightly up-dated, failed to sell on numerous platforms at 75 quid (the thumbies "worth" half that!).

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back