1989 Brodie Romax

Hey Jim - what a beaut! I have the same year/model of bike, restored nicely but not quite as pain-stakingly period perfect as this. Lovely bike, well done!

shamobius":212ogbgz said:
I mean, come on. This is amazing, and ridiculous and so worthy. A great bike made greater, thank you Jim for preserving a heritage piece. The Brodie legacy is well kept here, thank you...

This one is everything I love about the hobby. It had the thrill of the finding the bike locally, lots of obsessing and planning, a couple of great eBay deals on the stem and NOS group, and lots of help from the right people. It's great seeing these old bikes back to life again.

Hope everyone likes it.

Well, you build some great bikes, this though is for me, one of the best.

I havent found anything i dont like about it, maybe the last 2 pics are a bit bland, but thats just petty. The bike itself is just amazing, the colours, the spec, everything.

A bike i would love to own, and ride

Nice!! :cool:

mark

jimi911":1q13qbgl said:
shamobius":1q13qbgl said:
I mean, come on. This is amazing, and ridiculous and so worthy. A great bike made greater, thank you Jim for preserving a heritage piece. The Brodie legacy is well kept here, thank you...

This one is everything I love about the hobby. It had the thrill of the finding the bike locally, lots of obsessing and planning, a couple of great eBay deals on the stem and NOS group, and lots of help from the right people. It's great seeing these old bikes back to life again.

Hope everyone likes it.

It makes you a better rider just from looking at this bike. Sorry about the hyperbole.

Back