1989 Brodie climbMax - finished page 5/6

@ibbz, get a white Turbo on the Venturi!

You know it deserves it.

Perforated, ideally.

And @raidan73 I love any updates to this thread, as you know. This might be a Top 5 bike on here for me. Something just so right about it. Workhorse components really do it for me too. It's such an understated build that really allows that beautiful frame in those amazing colours to do all the talking.

Every time I look at it I get sweaty palms just thinking about one day finding a Brodie in my size!

@ibbz, get a white Turbo on the Venturi!

You know it deserves it.

Perforated, ideally.

And @raidan73 I love any updates to this thread, as you know. This might be a Top 5 bike on here for me. Something just so right about it. Workhorse components really do it for me too. It's such an understated build that really allows that beautiful frame in those amazing colours to do all the talking.

Every time I look at it I get sweaty palms just thinking about one day finding a Brodie in my size!
That’s what I think would be perfect - 215g Turbo Lite - but it’s £120! Can’t afford that now

Attachments

• EDB40022-E343-4FCC-9CEA-499BB7AC15D3.png
    EDB40022-E343-4FCC-9CEA-499BB7AC15D3.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 3
Hahahaha.

God bless 'em all for keeping us in check!

Always happy to see more photos of one of my all-time favourite bikes.

Looks like an awesome path to ride.
Did you bring a beer along to toast the sunset?

I would’ve Roy but I’m keeping off the beer Monday-Thursday!

Hahahaha.

God bless 'em all for keeping us in check!

Always happy to see more photos of one of my all-time favourite bikes.

You should’ve seen the looks I was getting. Loads of couples enjoying the sunset and me taking pics of an old bike!

Back