1987/88 Holdsworth Hard Track ATB - its back for 2020!

Re:

All kinds of cool this one!

Do I also spy Plastiche Cassano grips there? Always thought it would make a good synth band name :)

Re: Home for unloved brands: 1987/88 Holdsworth Hard Track ATB

It’s been a long time. I also had one new bought with insurance money in the same large size for a 15 year old who is still only 5 10 today. I seem to remember it being tigged cro mo and not Reynolds tubing as it was never badged that way from the factory, also Reynolds wasn’t suited to tig welding. I thought it was probably an infinity frame made in the Far East and assembled here in the uk, but it could have been a traditional builders first crack at something new. Mine was fitted with full mt60 apart from the hubs which were exage mountain in smoked finish. Rode that thing up pen y fan back in the day and back down again twice, also carried it up corn du. There are pics on here of me at the top and the holdsworth laying down at the summit.

I eventually broke it up and kept the parts for my rockhopper comp that fitted me and the frame got sold to a mate who was 6 inches taller than me.

Carl.

Yes! After a 3 year hiatus its back for 2020

The Townsend Turd Toucher!

Now with the widest Cinelli bars I've ever seen and some Mountain LX ready to garner one or one vote for BotM

A little sad that it had lost all its original MT60 after it was sold and used as a donor but at least I have some parts to go on

Bit of a mock up for now

*Thanks to his Peachyness for sending it over.*

Attachments

• Turd Toucher.jpg
    Turd Toucher.jpg
    610.2 KB · Views: 230
Just watch out for this bloke

file.php

I reckons you’re missing summit...

Deore MT63... not original, but who’s looking under her skirts?

Attachments

• FC79B3EE-652F-4CAE-8E5C-DEA868160B6A.jpeg
    FC79B3EE-652F-4CAE-8E5C-DEA868160B6A.jpeg
    392.4 KB · Views: 208
legrandefromage":1zq7zoww said:
I kinda need that!

:xmas-big-grin: Merry Christmas PCW :xmas-wink:

And I found the bits.. (dust cover has seen better days)

Attachments

• 8824C8AE-0A19-4DDF-88CF-23360EE04EE3.jpeg
    8824C8AE-0A19-4DDF-88CF-23360EE04EE3.jpeg
    451.7 KB · Views: 201
Back