Wanted 19/21" Orange Alu Elite, O or Prestige frame.

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi all. Thinking I may want to collect the early Orange range in the new year. I have a couple of Clockwork's so need an Aluminium O, Elite and Prestige. Need to be pre 93 with the classic decal font and original paint/decals is much preferred. I would want either 19" or 21" to give me half a chance of riding them!

I am in rush so am happy to wait for the right bikes. Frame, f+f or complete bikes considered so what have you got?

I may trade some retro gear if you are interested, I have an Orange road bike in orange/white fade, a tidy 1992 Saracen Tufftrax, a 1990 Marin Pine Mountain frame and Palisades full bike along with loads of parts. I 'might' trade my yellow/white 89 Clockwork but only after checking with the previous owner and only for the right frame. Also happy with cash deals. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yep, several times over, just not at the same time for a group pic! 😬

Saying that, I've only had a few O's and they were not early ones....

It's either this or every era of Clockwork, but that will get expensive!

I have a very nice 10th Anniversary Clockwork 19" frame if you decide to go down that route.

Bit of a hijack, but what's the orange road bike (Dynamo?)

Would be interested in pics if you have any as I'm exploring whether to get into skinny wheels.

Back