Wanted 19/20 inch steel frame, rolling chassis or complete bike

retroJIM

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
I want to build a single speed so I'm on the lookout for a suitable steel frame. I'm thinking something like an On-One Inbred, Kona Unit or Charge Cooker.

There was an incomplete 26" Kona Unit on eBay for £200 but I missed it. It didn't sell and it's not been relisted. Perhaps a bit pricey given the condition...

Anyway if anyone has anything or has seen something suitable give me a shout 👍

I've got a '99 (?) Orange P7 frame in 19". It's kind of flat black in colour (original) and will take disk brakes or V's.

I can take some photos if you're interested.

Will be looking for around £50 for the frame or thereabouts.

Hi, I was thinking of something a bit newer but I could be interested as it's an 🍊 and it sounds like a good price.

I’ve got a 1995 Team Marin frame, forks, stem, bars. Also have wheels but can’t remember the specs.. could do for £130 posted? Basically wheels are free because I need the space! I think they are LX or DX

I’ve got a 1995 Team Marin frame, forks, stem, bars. Also have wheels but can’t remember the specs.. could do for £130 posted? Basically wheels are free because I need the space! I think they are LX or DX
Hi, thanks for offer but looking for something a bit newer with option of disc brakes.

Thanks anyway.

Assuming you are after 26 inch wheel frame?

I have a vgc, practically unused pipedream Scion frame. 853 tubing, grey sparkly paint. Not single speed specific as has mech hanger. I built this up a few years ago, ridden it properly just once, had a few trips to center parcs and that's it. Currently a full bike, xt 10x3 gearing, e-thirteen xc cranks, hope brakes, hope on 717 wheels, hope/use finishing kit (carbon bars and post, hope stem, use carbon/ti saddle, hope headset, Thompson seat clamp). Reba 120mm bolt through forks. Much of the build was new when I put it together, it's all still in mint condition, the only thing I can think of that might need doing is the hope freehub bearing as a quick fix for another wheelset I seem to remember swapping the freehub on to my wife's bike for 3xpedience when her bearings were a little worn, and haven't used the bike since, so not got around to changing them.

I'm not desperate to sell, but I have too many bikes. Some of the kit I'd be looking to hang on to in theory, but if interested in any of it, let me know.

Latest posts

Back