18" Sunn Revolt GP frame - WITHDRAWN FROM SALE

Re:

Weekend bump, now available again, but UK only please.

I'm very busy with work, it's that time of the year again, so posting make take a while as I need to fit in around other things and also don't have a box at the mo. Postage is an additional £15 with ParcelForce 48, unless doing a 'swap' against something, thanks.

Re:

They build into great bikes. I'd have this if it were my size!

Mine,

GLWS

Mike

Re:

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Thanks Mike. Even now I still wonder about sourcing a shorter, higher rise stem and making it into a road going bike with slicks, top tube is pretty long for me.......

Re:

OK, so it's a crap time of the year to be trying to sell things, what with the kids on hols and other halves watching your shed like a hawk for new additions.... :LOL:

Reduced to £45, can post for extra, or meet up over the bank hol somewhere local if you want. I'm not far off the M5 (J25) so you could even incorporate it into the drive home.... ;)

Re: 18" Sunn Revolt GP frame Fuji SL tubing - £35 + postage

Pretty interested in this but just a bit worries it might be too small in the top tube. 18" is sweet for me in the seat tube but might be a bit short (im 6ft 1 ish). Is it 22"" ett? Let me check it against my old chameleon

Back