18'' Salsa Ala Carte Frame - Dorset

Tsundere

Fat Chance Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
If someone on here wants to avoid the fees and save a bit feel free to send me a message 🙂

I've been on the lookout for a new project and I'm a sucker for a classy steel frame 🥰 can any of you guys offer some pointers or advice on what I might want to consider for the project before I dive in and regret it!!

What year this frame was likely to have been made?

Would Salsa supply frame only or complete bikes from the factory?

What size components would be needed?

What fork do you think would suit this frame?

I have a little stash of M900 parts that I'd hoped to use for my next build - what you think?

Am I showing my ignorance?

Thank you in advance guys

Just my luck!! Thanks for the heads up - I'll keep an eye out for something else and I'll make a mental note to swerve Ebay and come straight to you if that's OK :)

Murray

Just my luck!! Thanks for the heads up - I'll keep an eye out for something else and I'll make a mental note to swerve Ebay and come straight to you if that's OK :)

Murray
Yes fine by me. I've got a shop in Dorset so visiting is also welcome

Latest posts

Back