1" Quill Stem / Cruiser Bars

Rat_bike

Retro Newbie
Hey everyone, I've got an Orange p7 20" frame that's a little too big for me. Currently has a 130mm Orange Sk8 Stem on it, I'm after something a little shorter or some cruiser bars with a generous back sweep to hopefully make it a better fit.

If any one has either of the above for sale or some cool suggestions please let me know :D

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1016-preview.jpg
    IMG_1016-preview.jpg
    789.7 KB · Views: 434
Re:

I have a very short, upright Tioga T-bone if that's any good for you? It is currently fitted to my recently acquired Saracen project, but I was planning to remove it anyways... It's in very good shape and would also be perfect if you fancied leaning towards drop bars.

Picture is below, hopefully you can make it out. Let me know if it's of any interest and I'll think up a price. Lovely looking P7 by the way :)

Attachments

• IMG_3132.JPG
    IMG_3132.JPG
    249.2 KB · Views: 419
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
@hamster Thanks for the offer! I was actually considering On One Mary's. What clamp size do you have? If they fit I'll take em ;)

hamster":3p02mv0a said:
On One Marys any good? Got some silver steel ones you can have for £10 plus post.

Apologies if I'm replying to this twice! A bit of a newbie to retrobike - not sure how to reply directly to your message!

Rat_bike":3jgbffrc said:
hamster":3jgbffrc said:
On One Marys any good? Got some silver steel ones you can have for £10 plus post.

Apologies if I'm replying to this twice! A bit of a newbie to retrobike - not sure how to reply directly to your message!

25.4 clamp, so compatible with any older stem. I'll pop a photo up shorty. Hit PM button to contact me directly.

hamster":26bu6u47 said:
Rat_bike":26bu6u47 said:
hamster":26bu6u47 said:

25.4 clamp, so compatible with any older stem. I'll pop a photo up shorty. Hit PM button to contact me directly.

Perfect! Before you go to the hassle of uploading a photo can you let me know if its black or chrome? (I'm after the chrome one). Also can't use the PM feature as I'm too new :facepalm:

Cheers!

Giant do some 25.4 620mm flat bars with a good backsweep. Bit more comfortable than standard retro 580mms

Back