Wanted 1 inch threaded forks, 20cm steerer

acdiz86

Retro Newbie
Hi everyone, I've got a lovely Raleigh Randonneur with a slightly bent steerer (very annoying!)
Am looking for a new 1" fork with canti bosses and at least 20cm steerer. Something Reynolds-y would be most appropriate.

Thank you!

I have a canti set, they're Reynolds tubing and the steerer is a long one and I'm sure is 20cm+ But would you have any preference for colour? Mine are either green or blue. I'd have to find them in storage to be sure but thought I would I should check with you first.

I have a canti set, they're Reynolds tubing and the steerer is a long one and I'm sure is 20cm+ But would you have any preference for colour? Mine are either green or blue. I'd have to find them in storage to be sure but thought I would I should check with you first.

That sounds ideal! No colour preference really. Will PM you

I also looking for fork as mention above. Still have one @walkmanman ? :)
I don't, in the end it turned out that the spare fork I was pretty sure I had had been fitted to a bike.
I did find a second set of steel forks though, but with a steerer shorter than required, so I guess these wouldn't help you out either?

I have a 15cm long headtube. Thats gonna be tight :)
You can send me please.
Thank you!

Last edited:
You should be ok as long as you fit a low stack headset. Anyway, no problem emailing you although I've no problem posting pics in a pm.

Back