‘97 Kili Comp 853

BerthaPog

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Had the frame and assorted bits and bobs kicking about, and a freeish afternoon…

Will see how it rides once the cables, brakes and gears etc are properly set up. Just “attached“ for now, and somewhat different from its previous incarnation.

And yes, the bench/shelves need tidying.

CE643A1E-EEB3-4A1C-988A-8B37719BC7B1.jpeg

Last edited:
Had the frame and assorted bits and bobs kicking about, and a freeish afternoon…

Will see how it rides once the cables, brakes and gears etc are properly set up. Just “attached“ for now, and somewhat different from its previous incarnation.

And yes, the bench/shelves need tidying.

View attachment 683509
Love the colour, looks a solid build.

Love the colour, looks a solid build.
Was powder coated by the previous owner. Colour can best be described as “Milka”. Will see how it does as my “town” bike running 700c wheels.

Was previously in a more “normal” build, but bits (brakes, levers, bars and stem) got harvested for other projects.

0884F018-69E2-43B1-97C6-39B11189EF25.jpeg

Was powder coated by the previous owner. Colour can best be described as “Milka”. Will see how it does as my “town” bike running 700c wheels.

Was previously in a more “normal” build, but bits (brakes, levers, bars and stem) got harvested for other projects.

View attachment 683550
I like that but the current state if it really works imho. Prefer rigid forks and it actually really suit the skinny tyres.

Back