For Sale £500 ONO Y2K Cannondale R600, Dura-Ace, Cinelli, Coda

donat

Dirt Disciple
PXL_20221007_142844318.MP.jpg

More Photos

I did this bike up last year, and have ridden it a total of maybe 1 mile, cause it turns out, it's really not what i'm into. But man did I restore the hell out of it. All parts stripped and cleaned and oiled and reassembled.

Details:
  1. Size 56 frame, carbon forks, original paint, some bubbling near the rear dropouts.
  2. Coda competition road wheelset. orange anodised, I think the hubs are re-labelled Hugi. I redid the front wheel as the original alloy nipples were corroding away, it's been replaced with DT Swiss brass nipples. The rear wheel will eventually need the same treatment, I've got enough nipples to provide with the bike as they're not the usual size and harder to find now. The tyres on the wheels are quite tired vittoria 25s but I have some brand new Durano 23's that I'll include. The wheels have new Halo Hex Skewers.
  3. Pretty complete Dura-Ace 2x9 7700 groupset, cleaned and restored, except new chinese import cassette and new shimano 9 spd chain. The cranks were scuffed and the original satin finish and lettering couldn't be saved, but I polished them up real good. New Shimano brakepads, cables & housings.
  4. Cinelli stem, handlebars and new cork wrap with silicone padding.
  5. Brand new Tange Falcon headset.
  6. Fizik Aliante Test Saddle, seems pretty unused, just matched the colourway nicely.
Collection preferred in South London

Back