ZIPP 2001 Dutch national squad

That is ace. Did they make a large number of sizes or is the beam adjustable for height? I think I prefer the look of the wheels at the top of the page.

IMO the Zipp 440s should sound better . I've raced with similar Mavic Cosmic Carbons and Zipp trispokes . They also look better I think .

I sorted out the handlebar for the ZIPP today. I bought myself an ITM Dual Aero aerobar a while back, cheap but in pretty poor condition (e.g. lots of scratches and scuff marks). To make it look a bit nicer, I removed the anodized finish and polished the surface. I haven't finished polishing yet, but so far I am pretty happy with the result. Just wondering if it isn't too much for the bike...

11531325966_016c616fde_z.jpg

11531359773_312f5347b1_z.jpg

11531358353_9e680c4fd2_z.jpg

11531236305_06c1781908_z.jpg

11531357763_80a9ca501e_z.jpg

Good work ! Look to have come up really well . I think they will suit the bike too . What colour bar tape are you going for ?

good choice,they will compliment the forks!. i would'nt use any bar tape or bare minimum.
i was good once ' good point. saddle height is important unless they made the beams to suit the riders leg length. augh well its christmas ' lets get legless !' :xmas-wink:

Tape free bars are normally pretty slippery , especially when out of the saddle . Starting , cornering etc. Maybe Benotto tape ?
Mike

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to do a clean cable setup on an ITM Dual aerobar (without drilling it)?

I have looked all over the place for pictures of an ITM Dual aerobar showing cable setup, but as of yet I not been able to find one that shows a clean setup that does not require drilling.

No way around it I don't think , had to drill my Cinelli Angels BITD
Mike

That is a pity. Drilling them would definitely rule them out for use on a track bike, so I would prefer not to.

Back