Zieleman frame with parts *SOLD*

elev12k,

I was looking at these pix, but despite i can't prove it in anyway how do you know this is a true zieleman.

There are no engravings and such to be seen.

What was the tubing of this bike.

I know it's now sold, knowing there are many copy's around of several makes it's a q'n that's on my mind not saying this frameset is a copy.

The bike/frame has been sold to me as Zieleman by son in law and Ko himself at the Zieleman shop in Reggestraat A'dam, so I would be surprised if it is 'a copy'.

Ah, so it's a matter of the blue eyes

Could there be a change this set be a rebatched spirit as you explained in the text.

I would think I can trust Ko and son in law. I did not do additional research since I sold the frame. I think best would be to approach Ko to learn the full history.

I own 5 Zielemans atm. This frame looks unlike all others, but the other frames do differ from eachother too. A Zieleman is a unique bike.

Okay. I am afraid I don't have an email for you. I once asked for an email address, but I was given the address of the daughter of son in law and I don't want to hand it over for this. The old Zieleman shop, currently a place where son in law repairs all kinds of bikes, is not into the internet thing.

Back