Your Chance to ride at the last Mountain Mayhem

Retro Spud

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
This year see's the end of an era, with this event being the last 24hr Mountain Mayhem.

With one mans loss, comes another mans gain,

Up for grabs is a place on a 10 man "Fun" team at Mayhem on the 16th to 18th of June.

More info below if you follow the links, and the cost? ....just £47 all in!
Which includes race and camping and the chance to hang out with a bunch of middle-aged idiots reliving the 90's

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=351174

PM if your interested...

On a side note, the team / event is geared towards Fun, so "full on" athlete's need NOT apply....

The History Man":d8uraomz said:
They can if they want. To be ridiculed constantly.

The idea of one serious athlete desperately trying to make progress in the midst of a pack of feral RetroHecklers is simply joyful! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

^^ :LOL: I don't think we're in any danger of folk like John Tomac signing up

But never the less don't be shy, whilst you might be racing against the clock and how fast you go is up to you, ultimately you're only racing against yourself, and since NONE of the RetroBike team have the slightest chance nor intention of setting out to win anything, just having fun is the number 1 aim

Where else will £47 get you a weekend away in the Cotswolds with 40+ muppets for company.

Retro Spud":wo3opakg said:
Where else will £47 get you a weekend away in the Cotswolds with 40+ muppets for company.

On a Royal Estate no less!

But I'd say Andy's catering alone is worth the ticket price.

Re:

I'm interested, how retro does the bike have to be, I did the first one on a new 98 Heckler, I don't own the bike now but I know where it is and sure I could borrow it.
Pretty cool to do the first and the last mayhem on the same bike!

Anything is fine. Especially given your history.

There's a team backup if you need it.

Re:

Ok, who do I pay, if the Santa Cruz can't be found I've just dug my old Ozone out of the loft, can't find the white industries wheels but I'm sure I've some rim brake wheels somewhere!

Re: Re:

oddball":1844fg55 said:
Ok, who do I pay, if the Santa Cruz can't be found I've just dug my old Ozone out of the loft, can't find the white industries wheels but I'm sure I've some rim brake wheels somewhere!

You so gotta bring the Ozone...

PM coming your way

Re: Re:

oddball":1pqtz615 said:

Welcome. And don't forget some fairy lights for trackside. :xmas-wink:

Back