Yodel destroy frame

You should see how the packages are fired off the vans at the end of the day into the cages.

I am guessing this one got down to a near bare van or truck next to an unsecured pallet or something with a heavy item on it, and some brakes were applied in anger.

Quite extreme isn't it?

Parcel2go just left a parcel for me outside my flat and surprise surprise it wasn't there when I got back from work. Took me days to find out where they had delivered it after using the tracking details to have them tell me it was put in my porch, I don't have a porch, absolutely rubbish service and even worse customer complaints handling.

That is quite shocking Chris.

Let me know if you want that 21" 1990 Eiger frame back off me.
I've recently picked up a 19" 1989 Tufftrax and a 21" 1990 Tufftrax so it's kinda surplus really.

Anyway, poor compensation but it's yours if you want it.

gerryattrick":25etjano said:
Very generous people on this site :D :LOL:

Thats why I love being a part of this site :D

Thanks very much for the offers they are all much appreciated but I really want to try and find a nice late 80's or early 90's Tufftrax frame or similar.

I am interested in seeing what the MBK Montagne looks like though. I bought a MBK Adventure a while back just for the child seat attached and it seemed a quite well put together bike.

That's awful :shock:

A very similar thing (although nowhere near as terminal) happened to a bike which I bought and had collected with YOKEL (sic) too.

I bought a '00 S Works which was in fantastic condition, and by the time Yokel had 'delivered' it (after sending it to the wrong depot first) it had a huge dent and gouge on the downtube, and the dreaded "repackaged by YODEL" tape as the one above has.

Unfortunately, I couldn't claim because I couldn't prove that Yokel were the ones who damaged the bike. I'll never, EVER use them again.

There are literally thousands of horror stories from Yokel customers - check out @DontuseYODEL on Twitter..!

chrisv40":2rdksctu said:
gerryattrick":2rdksctu said:
Very generous people on this site :D :LOL:

Thats why I love being a part of this site :D

Thanks very much for the offers they are all much appreciated but I really want to try and find a nice late 80's or early 90's Tufftrax frame or similar.

I am interested in seeing what the MBK Montagne looks like though. I bought a MBK Adventure a while back just for the child seat attached and it seemed a quite well put together bike.
I will get a pic it's the battleship grey one with purple bits and inexternal welding

Latest posts

Back