Yob in London knocks off female cyclist!

Ian Raleigh":1ida5smd said:
lumos2000":1ida5smd said:
handed himself in apparently
How'd you know this ?

He's the head of a secret worldwide organization of spies.
All cloak and dagger stuff by all accounts :?

Best not pry, if you know what I mean ;)

I'm friends with some cyclists from Brazil, and they tell me they usually carry a handgun while out training - just in case.

You seen the posts on the youtube links ? A few cyclists haters out there and even more haters who hate female cyclists more.....

There's a shocking video on youtube where a car driver nearly takes out a motorcyclists and the rider blurts their horn,
so the car driver retaliates by knocking the rider off and then stops and puts the boot in on the poor motorcyclist other
vehicles stop and stop this arse-holing thug from kicking the rider who is now motionless, a man helps the rider up and
the rider takes off his helmet only for it to be come apparent that the rider was actually a young female.

Ian Raleigh":2hclw01z said:
You seen the posts on the youtube links ? A few cyclists haters out there and even more haters who hate female cyclists more.....

There's a shocking video on youtube where a car driver nearly takes out a motorcyclists and the rider blurts their horn,
so the car driver retaliates by knocking the rider off and then stops and puts the boot in on the poor motorcyclist other
vehicles stop and stop this arse-holing thug from kicking the rider who is now motionless, a man helps the rider up and
the rider takes off his helmet only for it to be come apparent that the rider was actually a young female.

Gosh. Do you have a link?

ultrazenith":2htbaamg said:
Gosh. Do you have a link?
Trying to find the video but like everything else when you want to find it, you can't! :roll:

Its in the USA and the vehicle is a shitty white ATV! Still searching!!

Re:

I think he will most likely be charged with ass assault, depending on the wishes of the cyclist.

Pedestrians have right of way regardless of anything else.

In terms of the hierarchical 'presumed liability' being mooted, if she had hit him the chances are she would be considered at fault.

There was not time for him to make any gesture or anything else before she emitted the words as she passed him. I am guessing she was clipped in and fed up of being interrupted, so made that remark pro-actively, viewing she was in the right to 'warn' a pedestrian off from getting in her way.

I take it as a rather aggressive attitude towards the pedestrian, much in the same way many drivers behave towards cyclists, as though they are some kind of usurpers, without the right to share the space.

Bottom line, always expect pedestrians to walk out in front of you, so you should not be in the position they might cause you to crash by doing so.

The guy is still a bell end, and reacted violently to a small provocation at best. Hope he goes down, and that she learns something from the events.

ultrazenith":pdsvnx7l said:
I'm friends with some cyclists from Brazil, and they tell me they usually carry a handgun while out training - just in case.

used to carry pepper spray for the dogs, never need a gun in brazil, lovley people

Back