Yeti Ultimate build - Updates 7/11/15

Re: Yeti Ultimate build

Great start, looking forward to seeing how it develops! Yeti would be my steel steed of choice, maybe one day. My buddy has two (no fair), and won't share...

shamobius":wi5qlrvz said:
Great start, looking forward to seeing how it develops! Yeti would be my steel steed of choice, maybe one day. My buddy has two (no fair), and won't share...

Thanks. I got two myself. Your Bradbury is going to be great. Dropped the wheels off today to be built, and have the steerer shortened. Bullseye cranks will be coming from Italy soon.

Nice cranks my man! I hope they came with a functional bottom bracket and all the bolts, I just went through hell trying to sort that all out. Well it was kind of fun problem solving, but it sure set my build back... Those will be awesome on your Yeti!

Re:

Wheels are nos Araya, Bullseye and Onza Porcs. Will swap out the skewers for black Ringle's soon. XT thumbs and levers, Bullseye cranks and XT pedals. Also had the steerer shortened. Think someone was drinking at the Answer factory, as one of the Accu-Trax decals is on backwards, and I am almost certain they are original finish. Just waiting on the bottom bracket, and Ringle skewer/seat binder to getback and this will be done.

Back