Yeti build thread. Not in the wrong section.

Still need to do the chain...

puts kettle on...

sorts out toolbox...

organises loft...

still need to do chain...

sorts CD collection alphabetically...

tidies spare room...

sorts CD collection by date recorded...

phones mother...

tidies cutlery drawer...

reorganises loft...

mows lawn...

sorts CD collection by colour...

Catalogued with the Dewey decimal system?
I haven't got time for that, still need to do the chain...

catalogues CD collection with the Dewey decimal system...

still need to do the chain...

*side note* I actually did once sort my CD collection by colour. A whole Ikea Billy bookcase worth. It looked superb, but made finding anything really difficult.

I haven't got time for that, still need to do the chain...

catalogues CD collection with the Dewey decimal system...

still need to do the chain...

*side note* I actually did once sort my CD collection by colour. A whole Ikea Billy bookcase worth. It looked superb, but made finding anything really difficult.

disturbingly it would have worked for my brain, I remember the colours of the albums. :)

A friend once sorted my book shelve whilst drunk in to colour because she thought it would really annoy me.
only to be really pissed off herself when she started asking for books and I didn't have any issues finding them. :)

I fear that the chain might be the last straw. Not for you @LumPi Panda but for our poor fragile minds which have already been blown to smithereens repeatedly throughout this thread. Can you please give us all fair warning so that we can fortify ourselves with whatever we need to cope?

I’ve really enjoyed stumbling over your thread and the last 20 minutes catching up on it.

Blows my mind not just when I see someone applying the sort of technical and artistic skills you’ve got but the time and attention to detail. I think the wheel building is my favourite part so far.

I can remember as a child looking at models of cars and bikes thinking I wish they were just that little bit more realistic and wondering why they didn’t have more “real” bits. Your working miniature SPDs fulfil that wish!

Looking forward to seeing the chain……

Back