Yanee71 feedback

Cheers Gianni,
The Campagnolo post arrived today safe and sound.
Chris

Re:

Just bought some NOS rims from Gianni.
Very well packed, quick delivery across the pond to USA, nice to deal with.
He even refunded me the difference between what he thought postal fee was going to be and actual cost.
A perfect transaction!
Thanks Gianni!
Cheers,
Frank

Yesterday the courier brought a big box with the lovely ferremi frame and other parts.
Cannot be happier really and it was a pleasure dealing with you.
Mille grazie Gianni! :)
-Jonathan

Re:

Gianni recently helped me out again by referring to me another RBer, adri.75 (Adriano), who acted as a middleman for me to get a bike from Italy to USA. If it weren't for Gianni's help, I might never have met Adriano, and I wouldn't have been able to acquire one of my unicorns, the legendary and elusive 1991 Nishiki Alien ACX (the black one, not the red one from 1990).

Thanks Gianni!

Regards,
Frank

Re: excellent

This kind person sold me a rare stem after I’d placed a wanted ad on here. Arrived in the UK rapidly. Thanks a ton sir!
Highly recommended

Bought a nice old rare fork. Arrived quickly, packed well, held it for me for 2weeks,
Top guy, and easy to deal with, I'd happily buy again...

Bought a nice old rare fork. Arrived quickly, packed well, held it for me for 2weeks,
Top guy, and easy to deal with, I'd happily buy again...

Bought a 1 and 1/4 NOS XT headset from Gianni...

What a gentleman. Easy communication, fast postage and fast to respond. Item was here faster than expected, well packaged and perfect.

A model retro biker who I look forward to trading with again.

Cheers
Andy

I've just bought a frame from Gianni, arrived very well packaged. Very happy, great communication.

Cheers.

Back