XTR, XT, SLX, formula, SRAM, FSA and more

Re:

Hi Ian, Interested in the M970 front mech, M970 shifters and Karma Nuke proof/Maxles if all that stuff is still available mate? Could also possibly be interested in the M970 cassette... Maybe...... :LOL:

Re: Re:

Kult Friction":21czfhha said:
Hi Ian, Interested in the M970 front mech, M970 shifters and Karma Nuke proof/Maxles if all that stuff is still available mate? Could also possibly be interested in the M970 cassette... Maybe...... :LOL:
Front mech and shifters available. one of the maxles has gone but the other two are still available. Which front mech did you want? I'll do a deal on a bulk purchase.

Re:

Ooh not sure somehow I did'nt realise there where two available :oops: , What's the marking like to the second? Also did xtr chainset 4 sell or is that still available?

Kult Friction":1oz470oh said:
Ooh not sure somehow I did'nt realise there where two available :oops: , What's the marking like to the second? Also did xtr chainset 4 sell or is that still available?
Chainset 4 is still available

Marks wise, they are pretty similar on the cage, not much going on there really. There is a scuff around were the cable goes on the cheaper of the two, which is why it's slightly cheaper.

ishaw":16fywiuv said:
Kult Friction":16fywiuv said:
Chainset 4 is still available

Marks wise, they are pretty similar on the cage, not much going on there really. There is a scuff around were the cable goes on the cheaper of the two, which is why it's slightly cheaper.

OK great cheers Ian, add chainset 4 to my shopping list then please :LOL:

Back