XTR, XT, SLX, formula, SRAM, FSA and more

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Large clear out as I need my garage back, plus the money will come in handy having just been made redundant. Many nice parts up for grabs and priced to sell. I'll be adding to the thread as/when I can get pics taken so do please pop back and check for updates. Everything will be on ebay on Friday so grab a bargain while they are here.

Please RESPOND TO THE THREAD as it keeps it open and fair.

Prices include UK postage. Will post overseas if I have to, but not had much luck with overseas postage lately so would prefer not to.

More pictures can be found here: https://flic.kr/s/aHskwpeQLd. Click on the images below to reveal larger ones.

XTR M970 BB removal/fitting tools - £25 or £20 with any crank below

XTR M970 chainset #2 - £80
Excellent condition, threads and splines all good. A bit of heel rub bit logos are still all there. Comes with a brand new in box shimano BB. Rings are in fine fettle too. 175mm arms.

Reserved: XTR M970 chainset #3 - £70
Another fine example. A little more heel rub and the plastic bolt cover is missing. Comes with a race face bb which should be good for a few more miles. One side is starting to feel a little less smooth than the other. 175mm arms.

XTR M972 rear mech #1 - £45: now £42
Shorter cages version of this lovely mech. The alloy bit that was glued to the carbon cage that serves very little purpose is missing, but other than that, nice and clean and works really well. I was using this on my commuter until recently (went 10 speed for some reason), and it performed really well. Included red alloy KCNC jockeys top and bottom.

XTR M970 front mech #2 - 17
A few cosmetic marks but fully working. 31.6mm clamp but can be shimmed for smaller diameters. Dual pull.

XTR M95x downhill chain ring - £20
New, 52T.

XTR M950/52 chainset - £55
In pretty good shape, some heel rub but nothing too bad. Arms are M950 and spider/rings from M952. Rings are in excellent shape and will easily take a new chain. Self extracting bolts all present and correct. Inner chain ring bolts aren't original. I have have an M952 bb for some extra £.

XT M750 crank arms - £15 NOW £12
Excellent condition. Refresh your worn arms. Length - 175. Comes with BB bolts (square taper).

XT M750 front hub - £7.50
Smooth bearings.

XT M750 front mech - £10
Good condition, 34.9 clamp.

Buy the M750 bundle for £20.

XT M786 direct mount (top) front mech - £12
Brand new in packet including mount bolt.

SRAM Chainset - £25: Now £20
Not sure of model but is quite a nice one. GXP BB fitting and a small bit of heel rub. 175mm arms. 104 BCD.

Group shot below, additional pics here: https://flic.kr/s/aHskwpeQLd

SLX front shifter and front mech (triple) - £25 NOW £22
Great condition, fully working. Not much to speak of in the way of cosmetic marks aside from the indicator window has a slight scuff. Front mech barely has any chain marks at all as was barely used.

LX chainset, ES70 BB and chain - £25: Now £20
175mm arms which have heel rub/marks from use. Big ring is a 48t deore, the others are shimano (XT I think) 32 and 22t. BB is a very nice and smooth and is for 68mm bb shells and has a 113 axle. BB bolts included. chain was used with the rings so throwing in for free.

FSA Omega chainset and brand new BB - £45: Now £35
Bought for my Airnimal project, but it changed direction so I never used them. Cranks are in fine fettle with very little in the way of marks/wear. Rings are the same, very low mileage. BB is brand new/boxed. I bought it from wiggle for £25. Rings are 110BCD and 50/34t.

Formula B4 dis brakes and extras - £65
A complete set of Formula B4 disc brakes in fetching gold bling. Lovely brakes, front works right off the bat, rear needs a bleed (though these have sat around for a while so I'd recommend doing the front anyway). Plenty of meat left on the pads, and many, many spares to keep these going for years and years.

FSA Gossamer BB30 cranks and super road chain rings - £60: Now £55
Excellent condition. Compact 110BCD. 50/34t.

Stronglight bb - 68mm shell - £7

SRAM XO top direct mount front mech 3x9 - £15
Hope matchmakers for XTR - £12

More SRAM and some other bits

Crank bros pedals - £10 per pair. Bearings all good, a little play but I've never had a set of these without that from new.

SRAM XO 9 speed rear mech - £25

SRAM XO low direct mount 3x9 - £15

KARMA items
Free with any purchase, or just pay postage:

STX RC front hub - smoothish bearings, would benefit from a regrease.
LX rear hub - bought for £5 recently as I needed the freehub, or so I thought. Bearings are a little rough but I'm being a harsh critic. Freehub good.

SOLD/GONE
XTR M970 chainset #1 - £90
Great chainset in excellent all threads and splines fine. Comes with an XTR BB as well. Cosmetically nice and tidy, rings have plenty of life left in them (see pics). 175mm arms
XTR M970 chainset #4 - £30
Cheap. Splines are a little worn on the NDS, pedal thread on the DS is slightly damaged at the entry point but pedals screw in freely and hold tight as normal. Rings are Good.
XTR M970 front mech #1 - £20
Great condition all round, fully working. 31.6 clamp but can be shimmed for smaller diameters. Dual pull.
XTR M972 rear mech # - £40: now 37
Great mech, carbon cage, super light. A few cosmetic marks but jockeys are fine. Longer cage (can't remember if GS or SGS but I think the former).
XTR M970 cassette - £30
11-32. Should take a new chain without an issue as I was using it fairly recently with one, albeit briefly.
XTR M970 shifters 9 x 3 speed. - £45
Cosmetically great, right shifter works flawlessly, rear has a slight issue. It works fine when using one direction of the dual push system, the other only works for one of the two clicks consistently, it does occasionally work for both. Not sure why and could be an easy fix. Priced accordingly.
XTR RD-M960 rapid rise rear mech - £25
Good Jockeys, good condition, the only real cosmetic damage are some scratches around where the cable enters the mech, and on the cage. The rubber boot is even still present.
XTR M951 V brake set (front and rear) - £40
In good condition, fully working and comes complete with all bolts, washers, noodles etc. I've only got one set of XTR pad holders so throwing in a complete set from another set of brakes. One set has some rust on the linkages that would tidy up easily.
XTR M95x 110 bcd spider - £25
Great condition, give yourself the opportunity to run 110BCD chain rings.
XTR M950 front skewer - £15
Brand new. I should keep this really but I have a set with 'patina' that match.
XTR M952 front mech - £20
31.8 band, top pull. Great condition for age.
XTR M952 rear shifter - £25
Fully working and in pretty good cosmetic condition, no cracks and even includes the cable cover. A few marks here and there, some slight polishing to the underside of the bar mount, case and main shifting button. Comes with inner cable.
XTR M952 Flight deck sensor kit - £15
Digitise your shifting. Brand new in packet. If nothing else, it is useful for the blanking covers if you don't want to run shifting indicator windows.
SOLD FOR £20: Race Face chain rings 42/32/22 - £25
104 BCD, little use so minimal wear to the teeth.
SOLD - Amoeba headlock x 2 - £10 each
No need for a star nut. Secure your forks to your frame and headset securely with these. Both in very good condition. Happy to do a deal if you want both of them at £15.
Shimano ES70 BB - £15
New take off octalink BB. Came on a nos frame I bought and really does look as though it has never turned a crank. Buttery smooth and is for 68mm bb shells and has a 113mm axle.
New XT centre lock hubs - £40
New, boxed, with QRs. My plan was to build a set of wheels with a braking surface and create a set of spare wheels I could use on various bikes if needed. Plans have changed.
Practically new Shimano 9 speed M580 cassette - £12.
11-32 ratio.

Re: XTR, XT, SLX and more

letmetalktomark":38fxo8zv said:
Could I take this please:

XTR M952 Flight deck sensor kit - £15
Sure, all yours. I'll pm you my details.

Re: Re:

boxxer":thhuwzug said:
ishaw":thhuwzug said:
boxxer":thhuwzug said:
Any deals on the front mech and shifter mate?
Which ones. Happy to discount multiple purchases.

952 rear shifter and 952 Front mech - assuming at 31.8 it'll fit my Zaskar!
How does £40 for both sound? The front mech fits my sts, just not going m95x for a change or I'd be hanging on to it (probably should anyway but trying to slim down the spares so I can move in the garage. They are getting in the way of where I want to put up my 6 bike rack so need rid of stuff for space). Can I pare down the stable to 6 bikes while I'm at it??

Back