XMAS KARMA

ba57ards

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
ok guys as we all know that our wallets are not lookin good atm (mine def isnt )
think some karma before the xmas time will do us all some good

i have some pace rc36 forks that i dont have a use for anymore ? think there 1 inch head tube as my new headset race doesnt fit ( was checkin ) but my stem spacer (1/8th ) does fit ? have no use for them so

there FREE to collect (pls see edit below )as my shifts atm are hectic so no chance of gettin to post office i live in crawley west sussex and am about most days either in the afternoon

so i know a number system should be the best way to organise this so please organise that urself

my nxt days off should be the 16th so will do the draw on the 15th gives u lot a chance to work out whos closest and can pick up

have had forks apart and no oil in them as it was drained my me to see conditon and spring is dirty but had an attempt to clean

theres no v brake bosses JUST disc

will dig out some more stuff for karma soon

and any trek fans have a trek cycling top pm me

tony

happy xmas

mods / admin pls advise if this isnt the best way of doin karma

****if i can get it cheap enough ill post out foc u might have to wait till im free though ****
1 TheGreenRabbit
2 vinnya77
3 rojo
4 nathanman
5 559er
6 Antstark
7 mullinino
8 trek_y
9 elPedro666
10 Gruff
11 guymuttley21
12 warpedboy2
13 Twister
14 dirtydozen
15 Jussa
16 hybrid666

I'd like a ticket please. I can pop over to collect on the 16th no probs. Work about 15 mins away. Thanks for the opportunity. Very seasonal of you.

I be interested if someone could pick up and post for me. if not no worries.

Good karma ;)

Ticket please
In need of pace parts,could use that steerer too if 1" and that shim ,trades possible

Back