xcrider's feedback

A less than happy experience and no positive resolution. I'm sure I'm one of the unlucky ones but I don't take kindly to insults and an unwillingness to accept a portion of blame for a mistyped ad.

Re:

How on earth can you blame me for a "mistyped ad", when I wrote:
"Mavic CROSSLINK rear wheelset. Complete with tires. Ceramic, good bearings, straight, 28spokes. 40gbp posted."
And you thought you'd get front and rear that's beyond me. If you weren't sure you should have asked before.
And please oh please tell me in what way did I insult you? This is unbelieveable... :( :?

Re:

Wheelset (a set of wheels), tyres as in plural. Yes I should have checked. Yes I accept a portion of blame as I said but you fail to accept that your ad could be construed as misleading.

Feedback is just that.. Not just there for flattery. I haven't been unfair or abusive. Simply stated my opinion and experience.

As for being rude.. I won't devalue the thread by airing dirty washing in public as I'm not about that. Try reading your pm's from someone else perspective than your own.

Re:

Bought a set of good ol' m737 SPuDs and even though these took quite a detour on their way to the Netherlands, they eventually arrived safe 'n sound, well-packaged.

Happy :D !

Re:

Bought some brake levers. Arrived promptly and well wrapped!

Cheers mate ;)

Back