Wtd - Specialized Stumpjumper F&F (91'-92') 16.5" or 18"

dan73uk

Senior Retro Guru
I'm looking for a Stumpjumper F&F from either 91' or 92' and specifically with Tange Prestige tubing.

Looking through old catalogues the models I'm interested in are -

91' models are either the Stumpjumper Team or Comp.

The 92' model is just the Stumpjumper.

Size is either 16.5" or 18"

Thanks.

No decals, but should be a 91' Stumpjumper. Not sure if Comp or standard, pretty sure not the Team version. But I am really no Specialized expert... 18" with original forks.

PM me if interested :)

caemis":1l6shcpz said:
No decals, but should be a 91' Stumpjumper. Not sure if Comp or standard, pretty sure not the Team version. But I am really no Specialized expert... 18" with original forks.

PM me if interested :)

Thanks but looking for the specific models listed as I want Tange Prestige tubing and looking for original paint.

dan73uk":xqgrqql2 said:
I'm looking for a Stumpjumper F&F from either 91' or 92' and specifically with Tange Prestige tubing.

Thanks.

For '91 think you'll struggle to find a Team frame, for the Comp I presume you mean the Matte Grey?
For '92 are you after the Dark Metallic Purple?

G60MAT":2v5i3mq6 said:
dan73uk":2v5i3mq6 said:

Thanks.

For '91 think you'll struggle to find a Team frame, for the Comp I presume you mean the Matte Grey?
For '92 are you after the Dark Metallic Purple?

Yes - those are the ones from my research through old catalogues that have the Prestige tubing

Back