WTD Large GT Zaskar or RTS frame in good or very good condit

BarneyRubble":22azx9af said:
thnos":22azx9af said:
I just bought a large RTS-1 that I may sell as frame only . I'll check the size once I get it but it's probably to big for me, in that case the frame will be up for sale.

How was the size? ;)

I did not had time to pick-up the bike so far ...

Re: Re:

BarneyRubble":246i7atx said:
brocklanders023":246i7atx said:
I have a large USA built 1992/3 RTS-1 frame and Rockshox fork sat in my garage gathering dust. It's one of the original ones. Not really looking to sell but I also don't seem to be making any progress with it mainly due to it needing a full M900 build IMO and the associated cost of that. :facepalm:

As I said, I don't really want to get rid but guess I might at the right price.

So, what is the right price? ;)

I have all the parts I need including forks, it's just a frame I need!

Think I probably am going to let it go mate so contact me at the weekend when I am home from holiday and I will send some pics and we can discuss. ;)

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":1ku0eju0 said:
BarneyRubble":1ku0eju0 said:
brocklanders023":1ku0eju0 said:
I have a large USA built 1992/3 RTS-1 frame and Rockshox fork sat in my garage gathering dust. It's one of the original ones. Not really looking to sell but I also don't seem to be making any progress with it mainly due to it needing a full M900 build IMO and the associated cost of that. :facepalm:

As I said, I don't really want to get rid but guess I might at the right price.

So, what is the right price? ;)

I have all the parts I need including forks, it's just a frame I need!

Think I probably am going to let it go mate so contact me at the weekend when I am home from holiday and I will send some pics and we can discuss. ;)

It makes sense. Enjoy the rest of your holiday! ;)

Back