Wanted 1997 GT Zaskar 18" frame/frame-kit/bike

chodjinn

Retro Guru
Hello retroriders........in an attempt to relive the very first self-build bike I did when I was 18, I'm looking for a ball burnished 18" 1997 GT Zaskar.

Relatively open to condition etc. Maybe even a bike (but would prefer frame/framekit- headset/post etc.). Anyone?

Easy …..

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Easy …..

That's not a 97, decals are the wrong colour? The one I had back then had orange rather than yellow. I bought it Jan 1998, discounted from the previous year, almost certain it was 1997?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Like that

Did you read the advert?

The frame has the wrong decals.

The decals are a 98 LE which it isn’t.

The frame is 97 date stamped but 98MY.

Decals are available easily.

I’ve got a 97 one like you desire with correct decals but it’s not for sale unless it was a absolutely crazy offer IMG_5449.jpeg

Last edited:
Did you read the advert?

The frame has the wrong decals.

The decals are a 98 LE which it isn’t.

The frame is 97 date stamped but 98MY.

Decals are available easily.

I’ve got a 97 one like you desire with correct decals but it’s not for sale unless it was a absolutely crazy offerView attachment 812475
no i didnt, sorry, had a busy morning. It's for a wall hanger or occasional commute, so I'm not willing to go crazy on spend

I have something, but not sure it's worth digging out the box to take the pics. Wo decals but in pretty good condition, and would require shipping from outside EU to you. Let me know how much I should stretch.

Latest posts

Back