Wanted Wtd - DP18 or Deep V 26" rim pref NOS

Frankenorange

Orange 🍊 Fan
Hello

As per the title or a rim that is the same like Remerx, FiR.... and preferably NOS. Plain aluminium only.

Hi!

First of all, I'm probably unable to help you out, sorry, but out of interest/curiosity: would a similar rim from FIR be the EA10 (see pic)?

I've a set of those on Deore XT hubs in the back of the cave from an Italian bike I purchased (and sold on) long time ago. As these are not suited for off road use, I was wondering what these are actually intended for.
Even though the set I have are built into wheels and in very good condition, the have dark grey anodizing on them.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20230107_170015.jpg
    20230107_170015.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 5
Hi!
First of all, I'm probably unable to help you out, sorry, but out of interest/curiosity: would a similar rim from FIR be the EA10 (see pic)?

I've a set of those on Deore XT hubs in the back of the cave from an Italian bike I purchased (and sold on) long time ago. As these are not suited for off road use, I was wondering what these are actually intended for.
Even though the set I have are built into wheels and in very good condition, the have dark grey anodizing on them.

Thanks!

The rims i am interested in have a very pronounced V profile after the braking track. The FiR rim in the pic is round and not that deep. I may have it wrong about FiR having a rim like the DP18/Deep V but i have seen another rim of this type and i thought it was italian. Might have had a low spoke count, too.

Sorry but Can't help you with any info about the EA10 either!

Back