For Sale NOS Surly Rabbit Hole 26" rims

KitVonRadical

Retro Newbie
I've got a set of NOS 26" Surly Rabbit Hole rims hanging up in my workshop, still in the original shrink wrap. Anybody got any idea what a set of these should sell for (not what you would LIKE to pay for them 😁)?

I'm more in the, what I'd like them for camp : ) Don't suppose you have any matching Dirt Wizards? I'm comparing them to lighter trials bike rims, I could get for around £37 or £53 each new depending on model.

Trawling the net shows

I guess, they're no longer produced?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Not been made for some time. It took me 2 years to get hold of them with the intention of using them on my Mk1 Instigator. I'm not massively surprised by the price of the rims you found on Ebay knowing what I paid a couple of years ago for mine. I like them because they will take a 2.8" tyre. I know trials rims are much more reasonable because I've looked at them myself for big tyre builds. What are you building?

It's ridable already, Stanton Switchback Gen 2. But with old non-boost DT Swiss hubs on Onza trials rims, WTB 26x3 tyres. I have some Hope boost hubs I could build into new wheels. I've used Jitsie trials rims before, so I'd probably go with these if I build another set of wheels.

Back