WTD: Chris King or Hope Wheelset

How about a nice red CK disc wheelset? Build for me 3-4 years ago, with Mavic 819 tubeless rims. They´ve got less than 4000km, and where serviced 6 months ago, and haven´t seen any use since then. Perfectly true and smooth.
Front has a Kenda Nevegal tubeless tyre with two rides, and rear a Maxxis Ranchero with around 70% of life left. Rear is not running tubeless because the rim has a little dent. Otherwise just perfect!
Let me know if this could be of your interest, so I´d take some pics...

Thanks

Hi,
I have some brand new Black Pro2's ( Not the evos ) on DT EX500 rims, DT black spokes.
£235 delivered.
Cheers,
Andrew

crazyknowledge":2ed56jvm said:
Hi,
I have some brand new Black Pro2's ( Not the evos ) on DT EX500 rims, DT black spokes.
£235 delivered.
Cheers,
Andrew

Hi mate, I may be interested in these, not familiar with the rims though, can you tell me anything about them? Also where are you located?

Thanks, I've looked at goldtecs and I like them, I must say that those true precision hubs look very cheap and tacky indeed! Perhaps I shouldn't judge a book by its cover though, thanks for the help.

benbonty":5b80l6vi said:
I must say that those true precision hubs look very cheap and tacky indeed!

That's exactly what i thought!

I would get some made if i were you, hope pro 2 hubs, about £165 from wiggle, sun equalizer 21 rims £30 crc, sapim spokes £25 ebay, top wheels for £250 built.

Thanks mate, I'll look into that.... I'm not too far from Merlin so may pop down there and see what they can do some new hope ones for.... Not quite up to speed on modern rims so will have to do some research!

I dont think theyre too bad, theyre not cheap either!

Goldtecs will see you better than hopes and most likely kings too.

Hope is always a solid choice though, just everywhere.

Back