Wrong wrong wrong!!! :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: tears are coming in my eyes :LOL: :LOL: This modern kit is so good (for a laugh) utter crap :x

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
yeah its a kona... looks like my old NUNU , defo not a strong frame for downhill, its a small mtb not a DH bike..... i managed to crack the chainstay on mine!! and i didnt ride that hard, i used it as more of a commuter bike than anything...

i did notice the cranks not matching but has anyone noticed the lack of cables on the toptube cable guides? mine had the cable for the rear mech, rear brake and front mech all running the top tube.... where have they been routed now? unless he's using full length cables straight to the end?

As he says ''I have pushed the bike as much as I can..'' -well you wouldn't wanna be riding it would you? :LOL:

ferrus":1f1fqvkl said:
As he says ''I have pushed the bike as much as I can..'' -well you wouldn't wanna be riding it would you? :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I swear to god ,all you need is a longer seatpost and a pair of raleigh chopper handlebars :cool:

Back